My love for vintage style continues this fall as I search for the perfect peplum top–how fancy?! Not only will it pair perfectly with dark skinnies and patent leather flats (hello, Audrey), but also with pencil skirts and heels.
The grey and white bouncle shirt from Topshop (top left) is number one on my list because
A. It goes with any color bottom as well as loud jewelry, and can be layered with a blazer
B. It has a pretty zipper up the back
C. The textured tweed-esque fabric gives it an extra vintage kick!
What's your vintage-inspired must-have piece for the fall?
1. Bouncle Peplum top via Topshop, $50
2. Black Sequin Peplum scuba top via Fashion Union, £18.00
3. Petite Floral Peplum dress via Topshop, $96
4. Red Textured Peplum skirt via Topshop, $68
5. Pearl Collar Peplum top via Topshop, $64
6. Oversized Sunglasses via Kate Spade, $128
7. Idiom Bangle via Kate Spade, $58
8. Glittering Pearl Cluster earrings via Charlotte Russe, $5